Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

Bending_the_Spine_MeMe_WW
"Waiting On Wednesday” is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at “Breaking the Spine”, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Pick This Week


Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)



Title: Through the Ever Night
Author: Veronica Rossi
Series: Under the Never Sky #2
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: January 8, 2013
ISBN-10: 0062072064
ISBN-13: 978-0062072061
Goodreads   Amazon

No official blurb as of yet. Below is Veronica Rossi talking about Under the Never Sky.






Why I’m Waiting

I LOVED Under the Never Sky! I can not get enough of this world that Rossi has created. I am so excited to see what will be next for these amazing characters she has created.

Are you excited about Through the Ever Night?
What are you waiting on?
Signature

11 comments:

  1. Under the Never Sky is one of the best books I've read so far this year! I can't wait for Through the Ever Night. And I love the cover. Great pick!

    My WoW
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten the chance to read Under The Never Sky yet but, hopefully soon I will be! I really like the covers, Awesome choice!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Under The Never Sky yet so hopefully I can read it before this one comes out! Great pick +New GFC follower!
    Check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo looking forward to this book! I loved Under the Never Sky.

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-11th-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing this around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy it come release time!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the 1st one yet but am already excited for this one. Lol. Awesome pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read Under the Never sky but I've heard great things about it and I hope I get the chance to read it one day soon. And I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out. Great pick.
    Will you check out my WOW
    ~Marti @ The Story Behind the Book Cover
    Oh and I'm a new GFC follower (Marti@SBBCreviews)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome choice!

    The cover matches perfectly with Under the Never Sky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this series... I usually keep myself away from dystopias. But that gorgeous guy on the cover is about to change my mind :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, great blog! I'm a new follower. I would love a follow back! My blog is http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/ I have a giveaway that ends in one day for an autographed copy of Shannon McCrimmon's book, The Summer I Learned to Dive. Stop on by!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!