Wednesday, July 18, 2012

That was a Book! (Movies I am excited about.)

Like just about everyone I love going to a good movie. These are some of the book to movie adaptations I am super excited about for 2012.

Les Misérables Poster
(Click image to go to IMDB page)
In High School we did the music to Les Miserables and I have been in love with it ever since.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Poster
(Click image to go to IMDB page)
In seventh grade I had the most amazing English teacher! When we would read The Hobbit in class he would do all the voices of the characters. To this day when I think of Gollum it is his voice I hear:)

The Great Gatsby Poster
(Click image to go to IMDB page)
I am hoping to get this read before the movie comes out.

Do you always read the book before you watch movie?
What movies are you excited about?
Happy reading and watching!
Signature

12 comments:

  1. I don't always read the book first. The films I am excited about are The Hobbit and Breaking Dawn part 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be going to see Breaking Dawn part 2 too!

      Delete
  2. K, whoa, wait! I didn't know they were making The Great Gatsby into a movie. I guess I better read it, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like the movie is going to be really good.

      Delete
  3. THe Hobbit!!! can't wait!
    new follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I am so excited about The Hobbit!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I can not wait for Les Miserable. It's my favorite musical, so I'm very excited to see it. I'm excited about The Hobbit as well. And I can't wait for Breaking Dawn part 2 either. :D

    I don't always read a book before seeing the movie, but I try to if I happen to have the book and the time to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always read the book first, but like you I do try to.

      Delete
  5. Les Miserables is a chunkster of a read that I have not yet gotten to, but will have to read before the movie comes out. Another movie that I am looking forward to is Anna Karenina. I am reading that now. The movie promises a gorgeous setting and costuming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that book is HUGE:) I am excited for Anna Karenina too.

      Delete
  6. OOOO can't wait for any of these! The trailer for Les Mis is so sad :( and I have read The Hobbit and The Great Gatsby, so REALLY looking forward to the films! Thanks for sharing :)

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!