Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (23)


Bending_the_spine_mailbox
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is a post for bloggers to share what books they've received to review, bought, won, borrowed or were gifted.

I know it’s been a long time since I did a video…all I have to say is December is crazy!


From the Author
I do tell in the video why I have a children's book in my IMMSmile

From the Publisher
 

From the Author
Via Bewitching Book Tours
Fangs Rule: A Girls Guide to Being a Vampire

And I got some awesome gift cards that I talked about in the VLOG!

That’s it for me this week!
What did you get in your mailbox?
Signature

10 comments:

  1. Interesting mailbox this week! Jingle, Jangle, and Joe looks really cute :) Enjoy everything!

    Shortskie's mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I really like the cover of Fangs Rule! It's super graphic novelish! Awesome books! Enjoy :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Thorn and the Blossom sounds interesting! Great books :)

    Here's my IMM for this week.

    Have a nice week,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not heard of these books but I do hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! Haven't heard of these either, but hope you love em!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH WHEN YOU WORK WITH YOUR KIDS ON A BLOG POST!!! Fun times, my friend. We're reading a Clementine book right now and it is pure hilarity.

    Hooray for illustrations in those books. I love pretty books and you got some super pretty ones. The spineless book is so cool to look at.

    love love love the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, trying comment again. The Thorn and the Blossom has a gorgeous sleeve and I love how it reversed for the two perspectives. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great haul these covers are beautiful happy reading !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Thorn and the Blossom looks really cool! Enjoy!!

    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-december-18-2011.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!