Thursday, December 22, 2011

Follow Friday (31)


Welcome to Follow Me Friday Hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com

This Weeks Question:

If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

I have two and they are completely different! First off Harry Potter:
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) 
Yes! I do know this will be on most other blogs today, but I do truly love this series. I have to tell you though the real reason I picked HP today is because my BFF recently moved four hours away!!! I honestly can’t tell you how many times we have griped to each other about needing a port keySad smile Why do they not exist in the real world?

My next pick will be no surprise to Spine readers:
Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) 

I love this series and would definitely like to jump into its pages. The Kate Daniels series is an awesome Urban Fantasy that is made up of a forever growing world of on again off again magic, shifters, and power struggles. Life would never be boring that’s for sure!

What book would you live in?
Happy Hopping,
 Signature

17 comments:

  1. I agree with you on Harry Potter! Already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choice. I choose HP too. I have never heard of Magic Bites but from your description it sounds like an amazing book. =] Old Follower. =]
    Here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice. I totally love HP. I am a new follower so come check out my blog at bookreaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both series A LOT. I don't know if I could live in Kate's world though--there are a lot of monsters! Old follower :D

    My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Agree about Harry Potter! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Pam | jellylovesbooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. Yay Harry Potter. And I need to read Ilona Andrews.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have a port key! I'd never be late to work!!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A magical life sounds wonderful. Great picks.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My FFF...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, HP seems to be a common answer. How awesome would it be to be a wizard and go to Hogwarts?! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! A Portkey would make EVERYTHING so much easier. Also, apparating! I followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for Harry Potter! I chose that one too as one of my picks! I had 2 as well!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Holidays!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're rigt, I just love the Kate Daniels series so it's an amazing choice too!

    thanks for stopping by our blog.

    I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two different choices, sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/book-blogger-hop-ff.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't checked out the Kate Daniels series yet... But it sounds awesome! And Hogwarts FTW xD Following you back (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. And thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know right! I think someone is smuggling all the Portkey. :) Nice choices. I'm a new follower. Merry Christmas!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never read either of these books but I'm sorry about your friend moving away :/
    I'm a new follower
    Annmarie@ World of Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!