Monday, December 26, 2011

Back from the land of the Christmas Tree


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, whether you return to work today, or have an extra week off. I have admittedly been away from the internet the last few day to spend all the time I could with my huge family. Now to get back in the swing of things:

First

I wanted to tell you about some wonderful free bookish gifts out there that you may not know about from some of my favorite author’s:

  • From the awesome minds that are Ilona Andrews: Is a Kat Daniels novella titled Magic Gifts. Make sure to download it soon! You only have two weeks then it’s not free.
  • From the great Nalini Singh: There is a new short up on her blog. It is set in the Psy-Changeling world, and it is all Judd and Brenna! 

Second

I wonted to let you know I am going to make a few small changes to the Spine over the week. Honestly they are things that should have been there all along:

  • I am going to separate my reviews and have two pages. One for YA and on for adult, so that they are easier to find.
  • I’m going to have a what I’m reading space on my sidebar.
  • I am going to put the Spine on Facebook…I know I can’t believe I’m not there yet either. Epic fail on my part!
  • I am also going to do Google+ this week! 
 
Ok, so those are my little changes. I hope you like them! I will see you tomorrow with a reviewSmile

Happy Reading,
 Signature

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Holiday. I have the huge family, and a ton of family everywhere.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just that time of year. I'm going to be working on organizing my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like awesome organization! :) Sometimes I get the urge to fix things on my blog too. I think it just happens to all of us lol.


    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all! That is my goal next year, to be more organized:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!