Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday (1)





                                            
Now for the Follow Fun!









               To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://magnet4books.blogspot.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Happy Follow Friday!
       

Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?


It's been months since I read this but, P. C. Cast, Divine By Choise. The sceene that Clint sacrfices himself so that everyone else will have a better life..... cried like a baby. And I didn't even like this book as much as I liked the first in the series.

5 comments:

  1. New follower! Looks like we're into the same genre of books. :) Here's my Follow Friday: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2011/05/off-shelf-challenge.html ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! I haven't read anything by PC Cast. I really should.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping through:) I haven't checked out P.C. Cast's books but they're so popular maybe I should give them a try;) My friend in high school has every single book. I should just borrow hers lol. Happy Friday! New follower.

    http://lorenchase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here! Cool blog - love the purple and black.

    I prefer books that make me go, "Whoa?!" or "Awe!" to ones that make me cry. The only really emotional moments I even remember having were certain moments in the last two Harry Potter books.

    Happy Friday!
    ~Shalena @ Writer Quirk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    thank you so much for stopping by my blog and ofcourse for the follow. I tough I would hop by and check out you bog. I really love the layout!
    Also a new follower!
    Have a great day!!!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for the comment love!